BirdsCaribbean offers a limited number of travel scholarships to persons that need assistance to attend the meeting.
Priority for travel awards is given to persons who demonstrate that they are:
- active members of one or more BirdsCaribbean working groups, projects, or otherwise involved in the work of the organization
- planning to contribute to the meeting (e.g., by presenting a paper or poster, organizing or participating in a workshop or symposia, or by helping with registration, translation of abstracts, etc.)
- actively involved in conservation on their island
- expecting to secure or have already secured partial funding from other sources
- willing to assist BirdsCaribbean by volunteering their time in some way, and willing to seek opportunities to share their experiences at the meeting with their colleagues back at home.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.