The Hummingbird Monitoring Network is a science-based, project-driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of hummingbird diversity and abundance throughout the Americas.
HMN is a 501©(3) non-profit. Your donations to our projects are tax deductible.
- Support efforts that Preserve hummingbird habitats.
- Conduct and support Research that increases our knowledge about hummingbirds and promotes their conservation.
- Maintain long-term Monitoring sites and estimate abundance so trends in their populations can be detected.
- Educate by disseminating information.
- This website was made possible by a grant from the National Park Service DSCESU program.