This is an authoritative photographic guide to the birds and land and marine mammals most likely to be encountered in the Falkland Islands, featuring 43 stunning color plates and a complete checklist of the birds.
- Comprehensive photographic guide to the Falkland Islands, covering the regularly occurring birds and mammals most likely to be encountered
- 43 stunning photographic plates illustrating the key identification features
- Full checklist of all 227 species of bird believed to have occurred on the islands
- The layout and text are written in an easy-to-read style, with notes on distribution, population, and conservations status
- Sections on topography, vegetation, and climate
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.