A NEW BOOK HELPING YOU WITH WHERE TO BIRD AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY.
- 192 pages packed with information!
- Guides to 56 natural areas of the Lehigh Valley.
- An annotated checklist covering 349 species with occurrence and abundance information, sighting data, and preferred habitat.
- Bar graphs providing a visual guide to seasonal occurrence and abundance.
- 120 color photographs of some of the more common species occurring in the area.
- Spiral bound to lay flat or fold over easily in the field.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.