Pterodromas: Trindade Petrel, Kermadec Petrel, Fea’s Petrel, Zino’s Petrel, Soft-plumaged Petrel, Bermuda Petrel, Black-capped Petrel, Jamaican Petrel, Atlantic Petrel, Great-winged Petrel
About the book
- A5-sized (hardcover)
- Over 310 pages of highly original and detailed text
- Over 350 photographs (about 90% previously unpublished)
- Over 40 stunning illustrations by Martin Elliott
- 11 large format full colour range maps (many based on latest geolocator results)
- Includes 2 DVDs
About the DVDs
- 2 DVDs with over 120 minutes of footage
- At-sea footage of all species
- In-hand and at-colony footage of some species
- Follows contents of book allowing cross-referencing
- Enables user to apply knowlege learnt from book
- Excellent preparation for a seawatch or a pelagic trip
- PAL format (multiregional) plays on computers worldwide (Canada & USA plays on most modern DVD players)
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.