Written by expert birder Bill Pranty and filled with crisp, gorgeous color photography, the American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of Florida is the perfect companion for anyone learning more about the natural history and diversity of the state’s birds and when and where to see them.
- 545 beautiful color photographs featuring 300 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, and habitat text
- Tips on when and where to see species
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches
- Table of birding sites and habitats
- Complete state bird checklist, detailed state map, index, and quick index