The journal deals with all aspects of non-radioactive isotope application in environmental and health studies, such as:
- investigations using variations in natural isotope abundance (isotope ecology, isotope hydrology, isotope geology)
- stable isotope tracer techniques to follow the fate of certain substances in soil, water, plants, animals and in the human body
- isotope effects, tracer theory, and mathematical modelling of environmental cycles
- isotope measurement methods and equipment with respect to environmental and health research
- diagnostic (stable) isotope application in medicine
- ionogenic radiation exposure and its effects on all living matter as well as radiation in protection.
- Serials linking to this serial: Isotopenpraxis