North American Bird Bander is a peer-reviewed, quarterly publication of the Western, Inland, and Eastern Bird Banding Associations and includes articles and information of interest to banders. Topics include
- Basics of banding, netting and trapping.
- "How to" articles on making and using banding equipment.
- Selected sources and references on special techniques, i.e., aging and sexing of birds.
- Reports from banding stations.
- Reports on original research by banders.
- Reviews of current books in the fields of bird ecology and behavior relevant to banding.
- Accounts of the work of banders in the region.
This image should be moved from the Custom Image field to the Image field. Save the full-sized image, edit the record, and add the saved image to the Image field.