This new field guide covers all of the world's kites, vultures, harriers, hawks, buzzards, eagles, and falcons.
Based on essential sections of the widely acclaimed handbook Raptors of the World by the same authors, but with updated text, maps, and plates, it shows every species in a selection of different plumages, with concise facing texts and distribution maps.
It provides an easy-to-use and portable reference to one of the world's largest, most popular, and most challenging avian groups.
- A unique identification guide to all the world's raptors
- 118 color plates show 338 species in flight and perched
- Facing text summarizes size, confusion species, habitat, and behavioral and plumage differences
- Color distribution maps included for every species
- Ideal for use in the field, anywhere in the world
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.