Announcing the 2015 Annual Meeting of PSG in San Jose - A Future for Seabirds.
Registration is open and abstract submission has begun. Looking forward to seeing everyone in San Jose. Please use the on-line system for everything. To submit abstracts, register, purchase field trips, banquet tickets, and merchandise, just access RegOnLine www.regonline/psg.2015
Travel awards are available for presenting students (all countries) and international scientists (except US and Canada).
Special Papers Sessions are:
- SPS 1: Can seabirds be used to predict impending climatic events in the Pacific?-Lead Convener: Grant Humphries (email@example.com)
- SPS 2: Merging seabird and fisheries data to track marine ecosystem processes and fluctuations Lead Convener: Stephani Zador (Stephani.Zador@noaa.gov)
- SPS 3: Community-based seabird conservation- Lead Convener: Peter Hodum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SPS 4: Ashy Storm-petrel Rangewide Science and Conservation-Lead Convener: David Ainley (email@example.com)
- SPS 5: Shearwaters forever or cause for concern? The conservation and status of shearwaters-Lead Convener: Mark Rauzon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Travel Award Applications ends: 31 October 2014
- Abstract Submission ends: 17 November 2014
- Early Registration Rates end: 19 Dec 2014
- Hotel Reservation Group Rate ends: 2 Feb 2015