Now Hiring: Part-time Bird Removal Technician in multiple locations
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase?
Would you like to get paid for doing something you enjoy as much as a hobby? .
Come join us and catch birds.
Becoming a Bird Removal Technician is not an easy task! Hundreds of candidates apply, only one person makes the cut. Are you up for the challenge?
The person filling this role needs to:
- Be a problem solver
- Have a thirst for knowledge
- Have an appreciation for wildlife and nature
- Love challenging work
- Enjoy having a story to tell
- Like travelling for work
- Love new adventures and challenging work
- Remote position
- Set your own schedule
- Many of our technicians earn $1000-$1500 per month
- During each job you get to employ your strategy to capture birds
- Help our customer solve their food safety problem
- Work in diverse settings ranging from small stores to large distribution centers
- We provide training of our patented capture process
- Meridian supplies all gear needed which is easily transported in a car
- PT Smart MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) available
Our diverse workforce includes many backgrounds such as: hunters, trappers, wildlife & outdoor enthusiasts, chemists, biologists, recent college graduates, retired professionals, veterans, and artists.
Interested Job Applicants please go to: Meridian Bird Removal Jobs
For more information about our company's core values, this position, and other interesting facts about Meridian Bird Removal, please visit our website: www.meridianbirdremoval.com
Edited by Meridian Bird Removal