Environment for the Americas (EFTA) seeks a Communications Manager to accomplish its website content, press releases, newsletters, social media, and partner, coordinator, intern, and donor communications. The ability to take EFTA’s work and transform it into exciting and useful messages and disseminate these messages to the right audiences through the best distribution channels is critical.
The ideal candidate will play a central role in shaping the way our organization is perceived by key audiences. You will drive awareness of our conservation and education programs by being involved in all stages of the communications process from concept to message development to result oriented evaluation
- Develop PR and external comms strategies in partnership with business leads to advance our objectives
- Coordinate the production of promotional materials including releases, media kits, and presentations
- Use social media to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways that resonate with various audiences
- Manage website and social media content and design to ensure delivery of clear and creative content
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ of experience in communications operations
- Experience posting and formatting content using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with and interest in conservation and nature
- Support for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
You Get Bonus Points For:
- - Spanish/English fluency.
- - Previous experience writing about nature, the environment, and of course birds.
- - Experience working with underrepresented youth and with a diverse team.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Commensurate with experience