Do you want to do something different with a greater purpose?
Do you like adventure and travel?
At Meridian Bird Removal, we embrace new adventures daily!
We believe that our purpose is to Help First – our customers, our employees, our communities.
Learn more at: https://meridianbirdremoval.com/
- Be available for dispatch on a self-determined 3-full day schedule
- Dispatched from your home.
- Drive your personal vehicles up to 200 miles (one-way) to a job site with mileage reimbursement.
- Capture birds in diverse settings ranging from small grocery stores to large distribution centers.
- Communicate with customers and store managers all while working hands-on with native and invasive bird species.
- Address health and food safety issues created by birds in commercial spaces.
- Training provided on our patented live capture process.
- Meridian supplies all the gear, which easily fits in a standard-size car.
- Loves helping customers, native birds, and improving the ecosystem.
- Enjoys extensive travelling and anticipation of the new adventure.
- Thrives on independent work with the support of a diverse team.
- Committed to fulfilling our 100% removal guarantee.
- Creative, on-the-fly, problem solving.
- Demonstrate our core values: Eagerly Optimistic, Humbly Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to Capture, Be Above the Bar, and Help First.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally work in variable inside/outside temperatures.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
- Ability to climb ladders & lifts.
- Ability to see long distances.
Up for the challenge? Your new adventure awaits! Apply now!