Ornithology Exchange (brought to you by the Ornithological Council)

Grants due this fall

Melanie Colón

Here are a few grants with deadlines coming up this fall.

Bonnycastle Fellowship, up to $8000CA for wetland and waterfowl biology in North America,

Claire M. Hubbard Young Leaders in Conservation Fellowship, approximately $25K for recent graduates to gain experience in conservation-related fields,

Eppley Foundation Grant, up to $35K for postdocs and early and established professionals research on climate change, ecosystem studies, and research on single species,

SICB Grants in Aid of Research, up to $1K for graduate students to support research in the fields of integrative and comparative biology,

Want to see more, check out our database at: https://ornithologyexchange.org/funding/grants/

Note: In compiling this short list, I found several links in the database that were broken and some grant information that had changed. I updated what I found, but organizations update their websites and change their award details all the time. If you find any incorrect information or broken links in the OE database, please let me know so I can fix them. Cheers.

As always, happy grant writing.

--Melanie