Ornithology Exchange (brought to you by the Ornithological Council)

FLightR 'make.prerun.object' Error

Hi

I'm using FLightR to analyse data from Migrate Technology devices, but the function 'make.prerun.object' is returning the following error on two of them (the number of rows is different for each device):

Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, "Dusk", value = c(FALSE, TRUE, FALSE,  :   replacement has 740 rows, data has 707

Although I don't know where this error arises within the function, I tried to cut out the rows before tag deployment and after tag retrieval from the raw data (I'm calibrating at a stationary location). This made the function work, but after running the particle filter it looks like the  locations at the beginning (departure) and ending (arrival) of the track are missing. This seems that they were removed when I trimmed the raw data, but I double checked and this was not the case.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Many thanks in advance!

Camilo

Hi Camilo,

Could you please save the objects you provide to make.prerun.object() function save(a, b, c, file='tmp.RData') and send them to me? I do not think one can locate the problem without the data in this case.

Cheers,

Eldar

• 2 months later...

Archived