BirdsCaribbean, formerly the Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds (SCSCB), is a nonprofit membership organization working to conserve the birds of the Caribbean and their habitats through research, education, conservation action and capacity building. Founded in 1988, BirdsCaribbean is the largest single bird conservation organization in the Greater Caribbean region, including Bermuda, the Bahamas and all islands within the Caribbean basin. The organization changed its name from the Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds to BirdsCaribbean in 2013.
- Organizations linking to this organization: Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds
- Meetings linking to this organization: 6th North American Ornithological Conference
- BirdsCaribbean 21st International Conference 2017—Celebrating the Diversity of the Caribbean
- Grants linking to this organization: BirdsCaribbean Travel Award
- The David S. Lee Fund for the Conservation of Caribbean Birds
- Betty Peterson Conservation Fun to help Caribbean Birds