||Club 300 Grant
||Club 300 Foundation for Bird Protection
||Undergraduate Students, Masters Students, Doctoral Students, Postdoctoral , Early Professionals, Established Professionals, Non-Professionals, Organizations/Governments
|Location of Research / Travel / Meeting Etc.:
||North America, Central America, Caribbean, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australasia, South Polar, Atlantic/Arctic Oceans, Indian Ocean, Pacific Ocean
|Annual Application Deadline(s):
- Only applications concerning projects aimed at birds listed as Critically Endangered (CR), Endangered (EN), Extinct in the Wild (EW) or Data Deficient (DD) on the IUCN Red List of threatened species are eligible for funding. These categories comprise about 590 of the worlds most threatened or least known species. A list of these species can be generated on the Birdlife International Data zone.
- Ongoing projects that receive or previously have received support from Club300 are excepted from the above criterion.
- The maximum annual amount granted to a single project is USD 5,000.
- Applications are accepted on a yearly basis.
- Club 300 will monitor the progress in all projects that are granted financial support.
How to apply:
- Applications for each year must be received by July 31st. Which applications are granted will be decided by the board of Club300 at their autumn meeting and communicated to the applicants before the end of each year. Decisions by the Club300 board on which projects to support are final and cannot be appealed by the applicant.
- Applications are only accepted as a single PDF file sent via e-mail to Club300 Bird Protection. Applications sent by physical mail or courier are not accepted.
- The application must be written in English or Swedish and contain a maximum of five pages.
The application must include:
- Name, physical address and e-mail of the applicant.
- A detailed description of the project, including information on which bird species will benefit from the project, and their IUNC Red List categorization.
- Geographic position of the project site, please include map if needed.
- Budget and an estimate of costs, which should include a detailed breakdown of expenses.
- The amount requested from Club300 (in USD, EUR or SEK).
- A detailed specification on how the requested money will be used.
- A long term plan for the project, including planned follow-up etc.
- A list of other consulted donors, or sources of financial support.
- A note on how Club300 will be acknowledged if we decide to support the project.
If you have any further questions concerning Club 300 Bird Protection, please contact us. Good luck with your application!
, Jul 12 2013 07:50 PM | Last updated Jul 18 2013 11:57 AM