A NEW BOOK HELPING YOU WITH WHERE TO BIRD AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY.
- 192 pages packed with information!
- Guides to 56 natural areas of the Lehigh Valley.
- An annotated checklist covering 349 species with occurrence and abundance information, sighting data, and preferred habitat.
- Bar graphs providing a visual guide to seasonal occurrence and abundance.
- 120 color photographs of some of the more common species occurring in the area.
- Spiral bound to lay flat or fold over easily in the field.