This page is a wiki!
Sign in to add to or edit information.
Physiological Reviews provides state of the art coverage of timely issues in the physiological and biomedical sciences. It appeals to physiologists, neuroscientists, cell biologists, biophysicists, and clinicians with special interest in pathophysiology. Topics are covered in a broad and comprehensive manner. These articles are very useful in teaching and research as they provide interesting, clearly written updates on important new developments.
- Language: English
- Language for Abstracts: English
- Geographic Scope: International
- Countries Covered: NA
- Type: Journal
- Status: Active
- Years: 1887–present
- Frequency: Four times per year
- Impact factor: 30.174 (2012)
- Open access to some volumes
- Free: 78–current (1998–present) [last 1 year not available]