This page is a wiki!
Sign in to add to or edit information.
Publishing Organization:Australian Bird Study Association
Corella is a fully-refereed journal of Australasian ornithological research.
From March 2014, Corella is published on-line available to members only, with a yearly compilation hard-copy published in December each year and posted to each member. After two years, each edition will be moved to the public area of the website, where all copies of Corella, and it's predecessor, The Australian Bird Bander, will be made available.
- Research findings communicated as major papers or short articles,
- A round-up of interesting and unusual recoveries of banded birds,
- Literature reviews and summaries,
- Comprehensive review of breeding islands in the Seabird Island series of papers,
- Technical papers
- Data Exchange
- and much more.
- Language: English
- Language for Abstracts: English
- Geographic Scope: National
- Countries Covered: Australia
- Type: Journal
- Status: Active
- Years: 1977–present
- Frequency: Four times per year
- Impact factor: None
- Preceding title: Australian Bird Bander
- Open access to some volumes
- Free: 1–35 (1977–2011)