This page is a wiki!
Sign in to add to or edit information.
Bird Census News
Bird Census News
Journal of the European Bird Census Council
Publishing Organization:European Bird Census Council
- Journal Site
- Society Page
- Publisher Page
Bird Census News is the Journal of the European Bird Census Council or EBCC. The EBCC exists to promote the organisation and development of atlas, census work and population studies in all European countries; it promotes communication and arranges contacts between organisations and individuals interested in census and atlas work, primarily (but not exclusively) in Europe.
Bird Census News reports developments in census and atlas work in Europe, from the local to the continental scale, and provides a forum for discussion on methodological issues.
The journal publishes one volume and two numbers per year. The numbers are sometimes published as separate issues, and sometimes published together in a single issue.
Previously subtitled Newsletter of the European Bird Census Council
- Language: English
- Language for Abstracts: English
- Geographic Scope: International
- Countries Covered: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Type: Journal
- Status: Active
- Years: 1988–present
- Frequency: Two times per year
- Impact factor: None
- Open access to some volumes
- Free: vol. 16 n. 1–vol. 22 n. 1-2 (2003–2013)