This page is a wiki!
Sign in to add to or edit information.
Ukrainian Journal of Ornithology
- Journal Site
- Society Page
- Publisher Page
The Ukrainian journal of ornithology BERKUT (GOLDEN EAGLE) is published since 1992. It is the first ornithological periodical in Ukraine and one of the most known journals of ornithology in the former USSR. The journal publishes works on all aspects of ornithology. BERKUT has 4 working languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English and German. All publications have English summaries. All the information in tables and figures is duplicated in English. Publications cover the large region from West Europe to the Far East of Russia. A few articles about birds of Antarctic and Africa have also appeared. The journal is published twice-yearly.
Published papers are accessible online.
- Language: English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Geographic Scope: International
- Countries Covered: Antarctica, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Germany, India, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Kazakhstan, Lesotho, Moldova, Republic of, Pakistan, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
- Type: Journal
- Status: Active
- Years: 1992–present
- Frequency: Two times per year
- Impact factor: None
- Open access to some volumes
- Free: 1-20 (1992-2011)