Ornithology Exchange (brought to you by the Ornithological Council)

All issues of Ornitologia Neotropical for 2011 have been mailed

NOS/SON members

Please note that all four issues of ON for 2011 have been mailed to the members. Any members missing an of the issues is encouraged to contact me for replacements.

Jack Clinton Eitniear

NOS Membership Secretary

jce@cstbinc.org

..................................................................................................................

Los miembros deben saber que todos los cuatro números de la revista para el año 2011 se han enviado a los miembros. Todos los miembros que faltan revistas deben ponerse en contacto conmigo ..

Jack Clinton Eitniear

SON/Secretario de Membresías

jce@cstbinc.org

• 2 years later...

NOS/SON members

Please note that all four issues of ON for 2011 have been mailed to the members. Any members missing an of the issues is encouraged to contact me for replacements.

Jack Clinton Eitniear

NOS Membership Secretary

jce@cstbinc.org

..................................................................................................................

Los miembros deben saber que todos los cuatro números de la revista para el año 2011 se han enviado a los miembros. Todos los miembros que faltan revistas deben ponerse en contacto conmigo ..

Jack Clinton Eitniear

SON/Secretario de Membresías

jce@cstbinc.org

What about the issues of ON for 2013?

Thanks.

Regards

I think 2013 issues were mailed long ago.  I've already gotten my first 2014 issue for sure.  If you missed an issue from 2013, definitely email Jack.

Thanks Chirs!

No, I have not received any 2013 issue, I am wirting to Jack now. Tank's again! Cheers! Sebastian

Archived