The American Ornithological Society is looking forward to a great year ahead and we invite you to renew your membership. Renewals for 2018 open today.
We've been listening! At the recommendation of our members, we are now offering two new membership categories: gift memberships and contributing memberships. This year, these could be just what you were looking for.
Act now! Don't let these time-sensitive opportunities pass you by:
- Renew as an "early bird" before 17 November and lock in the current rate for next year. The new 2018 rates will go into effect on 18 November.
- Secure your member discount when registration opens 1 December for our 2018 meeting in Tucson, AZ, then get ready to prepare your talk. Proposals for Workshops/Symposia/Round-Tables are due 15 October. Abstracts will be due 10 January.
Renewing online is fast and convenient for you and helps us gather information to better serve you. If you have not visited the OSNA Member Portal recently, we invite you to take a few minutes to login to your Profile page and update your Personal Information. We have also recently added some new demographic fields that will particularly help us serve our student members in the future.
To log in:
- Visit the OSNA Member Portal.
- If you have already set up your account, enter your Login ID, which is the email address where you received this message, and your password. You will go directly to your personal Profile page.
- To set up your account on your first visit to the OSNA Member Portal, click Forgot Password under the Login boxes. You will receive an email to reset your password. When you click on the link in the email, you will be brought to the page to enter a new password. Once you have done that, you will go to your personal Profile page (this is your home page.) If you do not receive an email within minutes, check your spam folder. If the message is not in your in-box or spam folder, it has probably been blocked by your email system; contact OSNA Membership Manager, Scott Gillihan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive your password.
Looking for an easy way to renew each year? Enroll in the auto renewal program by selecting the box on the Membership Information page.
Supporting your society is supporting your discipline. It also empowers the AOS to support you--in your research, professional development, studies, and career pursuits. We continue to expand out membership benefits and look for opportunities to improve the ways in which we serve you.
As you renew this year, we ask that you read and agree to abide by the AOS Code of Professional Conduct. By committing to these guidelines and best practices for professional behavior we, as a Society, can more effectively fulfill our mission to advance the scientific understanding and conservation of birds and to enrich ornithology as a profession.
Please let us know if you:
- require an invoice
- have any questions about your dues or benefits
- need any assistance when logging in
Simply contact Scott Gillihan, OSNA Membership Manager: OSNAmembers@gmail.com; phone 312-883-4670.
Thank you for your continued membership in the American Ornithological Society!
Steven R. Beissinger