Photo

Ride sharing to/from the Oklahoma City Airport

AOU/COS 2015 Meeting Cooper Ornithological Society American Ornithologists Union

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Abby Powell

Abby Powell
  • Society Members
  • 7 posts
  • Florida Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit,
  • United States

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

I arrive in Oklahoma City on Monday, 7/27 at 4:30 PM, and would love to share a ride to campus.

-Abby Powell

#22 ImfeldTS

ImfeldTS
  • Society Members
  • 2 posts
  • University of Minnesota,
  • United States

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:56 PM

Greetings, all. I'm arriving at the OKC airport on Monday 7/27 at 3:00pm. If anyone is still looking to split a ride at that time shoot me an email. Many thanks!

Tyler Imfeld

imfel001@umn.edu

#23 rdeatsman

rdeatsman
  • Society Members
  • 119 posts
  • United States

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:04 PM

I'm not leaving until Monday, August 3 (fairly late in the day due to flight schedules). Anyone else headed to the airport that day, maybe other people staying for field trips? I'd need to be at the airport by mid-afternoon but would be happy to get there earlier to fit someone else's schedule. Email me at rebecca.heisman@gmail.com.

#24 qlatif

qlatif
  • Society Members
  • 4 posts
  • Bozeman Montana,
  • United States

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:13 AM

I arrive in Oklahoma City on Monday, 7/27 at 4:30 PM, and would love to share a ride to campus.

-Abby Powell

Hi there. I think you are the only other person so far that's arriving close to when I do. I am arriving at 4:50pm. If you don't mind waiting a bit, we could share a ride. Shoot me an email (qureshlatif@yahoo.com) or call (951-836-1141) to confirm and coordinate.

#25 btrevelline

btrevelline
  • Society Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pittsburgh, PA,
  • United States

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

Hi Brian- I am arriving at about 1140 AM, and would be willing to wait 30 min to share...

That's great! Thanks. Have you already booked it? You can email me directly at trevellineb@duq.edu

#26 abracey

abracey
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:43 PM

Hi all - it sounds like there are four of us now who would be interested in a shuttle from campus to the airport at 7:30 am on Sunday, Aug. 2nd. I'm going to go ahead and make a reservation. Please get in touch so that you can either confirm or let me know if you have a change in plans! katepell33@gmail.com

Hello, I would be interested in taking the 7:30am shuttle to the airport on Sunday as well, if you could add me to the list.

I am arriving Sunday the 26th at ~3:30pm. If anyone else will be arriving Sunday, let me know.

Thank you,

-Annie

#27 Katepell

Katepell
  • Society Members
  • 4 posts
  • United States

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

Hello, I would be interested in taking the 7:30am shuttle to the airport on Sunday as well, if you could add me to the list.

I am arriving Sunday the 26th at ~3:30pm. If anyone else will be arriving Sunday, let me know.

Thank you,

-Annie

Hi Annie - Unfortunately, the 7:30 shuttle I'm planning to book is full! Quresh, Brian, Carolina, and Erin all emailed me already. However, Barb Kus had posted a while ago that she might be leaving around that time as well, and she never got in touch with me. So maybe you could get a second group going?

Best,

Kate

#28 danielhanley00

danielhanley00
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts
  • Czech Republic

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Hi All,

Is anyone arriving late (~19:30) on the 26th and leaving late on the 3rd (~19:30)?  I will be looking to book in advance at ~20:00 on the 26th and mid-afternoon on the 3rd.

Please write to me at danielhanley00@gmail.com if you are interested in sharing a ride.

Thanks,

Daniel

#29 ctonra

ctonra
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts
  • Columbus, OH,
  • United States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:58 AM

I get in on Tues at 405PM and leave Fri 130PM....any matches out there for a share???

#30 Jean Woods

Jean Woods
  • Society Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

Looking to share a ride from/to the airport

Arrive Monday 1130h

depart Sunday 800h

Please e-mail me at jwoods@delmnh.org  Thanks!

#31 btrevelline

btrevelline
  • Society Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pittsburgh, PA,
  • United States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:57 PM

Looking to share a ride from/to the airport

Arrive Monday 1130h

depart Sunday 800h

Please e-mail me at jwoods@delmnh.org  Thanks!

Hi Jean. Is your flight leaving at 8:00? Mine leaves at 8:50 so I need to leave campus somewhat early as well. Maybe 6:30 or 7:00.

-Brian

#32 Jean Woods

Jean Woods
  • Society Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:16 PM

Hi Jean. Is your flight leaving at 8:00? Mine leaves at 8:50 so I need to leave campus somewhat early as well. Maybe 6:30 or 7:00.

-Brian

Brian, yes, my flight leaves at 8:00 am so I would need an early shuttle.  I might want to leave maybe 6:00 am to allow for delays since it is a 30-40 minute ride.  Jean

#33 so356@drexel.edu

so356@drexel.edu
  • Society Members
  • 3 posts
  • Drexel University, Philadelphia,
  • United States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

Early shulttle departure Sun Aug 2nd- I reserved a pickup from the dorm tower at 5:00 AM; anyone who cares to join in the early express is welcome!

#34 acborowske

acborowske
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts
  • Connecticut,
  • United States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

Hello,

I'm a bit late to post...but If folks are still arranging a shuttle around noon on Tuesday, my flight lands at 11:40 and I'm interested in joining.

I also depart on Sunday, with a flight leaving at 10:00.

email is good: a.c.borowkse@gmail.com

thanks!

#35 Virginia Abernathy

Virginia Abernathy
  • Society Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:42 AM

I'll be arriving at OKC on Tuesday the 28th at 3:46pm. If anyone is coming in around that time/day I'd be happy to share a ride with them.

#36 Virginia Abernathy

Virginia Abernathy
  • Society Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:47 AM

I also need to leave the university on Sunday the 2nd around 3:30pm.

#37 Ellen Ketterson

Ellen Ketterson
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

My flight arrives at 3:21 on Tuesday and I will be getting a taxi ASAP if anyone would like to join me.

I will be returning on Friday for a flight that departs at 11:40 so will be leaving campus ca. 9AM

Ellen Ketterson

ketterso@indiana.edu

#38 parkerth@whitman.edu

parkerth@whitman.edu
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts
  • Walla Walla, Washington, USA,
  • United States

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

I won't be arriving in OKC until Wednesday at 1:20 pm. Anybody want to share a shuttle/taxi?

-Tim Parker

parkerth@whitman.edu

#39 Ariel

Ariel
  • Society Members
  • 1 posts
  • Illinois,
  • United States

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:03 PM

Is anyone arriving at the OKC around 2:30 pm on Tuesday and want to rideshare to the University?

I will be leaving Sunday (Aug 2) morning for a flight that departs at 7:00 am. so leaving campus before 5? Anyone else leaving that early? :-) 

Ariel Gaffney

arielgaffney@unm.edu

#40 Katepell

Katepell
  • Society Members
  • 4 posts
  • United States

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

Thank you,

-Annie

Hi Annie - if you're still interested in the 7:30 shuttle Sunday morning, one person in our group realized he wanted to leave earlier, so we now have a seat open on the 7:30.  In case Annie has already made other arrangements, anyone else should feel free to contact me if they want to leave at 7:30 as well. 

Thanks!

Kate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AOU/COS 2015 Meeting, Cooper Ornithological Society, American Ornithologists Union

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members(s), 0 guests(s) and 0 anonymous member(s)