Ornithology Exchange

Hi all - it sounds like there are four of us now who would be interested in a shuttle from campus to the airport at 7:30 am on Sunday, Aug. 2nd. I'm going to go ahead and make a reservation. Please get in touch so that you can either confirm or let me know if you have a change in plans! katepell33@gmail.com

Hello, I would be interested in taking the 7:30am shuttle to the airport on Sunday as well, if you could add me to the list.

I am arriving Sunday the 26th at ~3:30pm. If anyone else will be arriving Sunday, let me know.

Thank you,

-Annie

Hello, I would be interested in taking the 7:30am shuttle to the airport on Sunday as well, if you could add me to the list.

I am arriving Sunday the 26th at ~3:30pm. If anyone else will be arriving Sunday, let me know.

Thank you,

-Annie

Hi Annie - Unfortunately, the 7:30 shuttle I'm planning to book is full! Quresh, Brian, Carolina, and Erin all emailed me already. However, Barb Kus had posted a while ago that she might be leaving around that time as well, and she never got in touch with me. So maybe you could get a second group going?

Best,

Kate

Hi All,

Is anyone arriving late (~19:30) on the 26th and leaving late on the 3rd (~19:30)?  I will be looking to book in advance at ~20:00 on the 26th and mid-afternoon on the 3rd.

Please write to me at danielhanley00@gmail.com if you are interested in sharing a ride.

Thanks,

Daniel

I get in on Tues at 405PM and leave Fri 130PM....any matches out there for a share???

Looking to share a ride from/to the airport

Arrive Monday 1130h

depart Sunday 800h

Please e-mail me at jwoods@delmnh.org  Thanks!

Looking to share a ride from/to the airport

Arrive Monday 1130h

depart Sunday 800h

Please e-mail me at jwoods@delmnh.org  Thanks!

Hi Jean. Is your flight leaving at 8:00? Mine leaves at 8:50 so I need to leave campus somewhat early as well. Maybe 6:30 or 7:00.

-Brian

Hi Jean. Is your flight leaving at 8:00? Mine leaves at 8:50 so I need to leave campus somewhat early as well. Maybe 6:30 or 7:00.

-Brian

Brian, yes, my flight leaves at 8:00 am so I would need an early shuttle.  I might want to leave maybe 6:00 am to allow for delays since it is a 30-40 minute ride.  Jean

Early shulttle departure Sun Aug 2nd- I reserved a pickup from the dorm tower at 5:00 AM; anyone who cares to join in the early express is welcome!

Hello,

I'm a bit late to post...but If folks are still arranging a shuttle around noon on Tuesday, my flight lands at 11:40 and I'm interested in joining.

I also depart on Sunday, with a flight leaving at 10:00.

email is good: a.c.borowkse@gmail.com

thanks!

My flight arrives at 3:21 on Tuesday and I will be getting a taxi ASAP if anyone would like to join me.

I will be returning on Friday for a flight that departs at 11:40 so will be leaving campus ca. 9AM

Ellen Ketterson

ketterso@indiana.edu

Is anyone arriving at the OKC around 2:30 pm on Tuesday and want to rideshare to the University?

I will be leaving Sunday (Aug 2) morning for a flight that departs at 7:00 am. so leaving campus before 5? Anyone else leaving that early? :-) 

Ariel Gaffney

arielgaffney@unm.edu

Thank you,

-Annie

Hi Annie - if you're still interested in the 7:30 shuttle Sunday morning, one person in our group realized he wanted to leave earlier, so we now have a seat open on the 7:30.  In case Annie has already made other arrangements, anyone else should feel free to contact me if they want to leave at 7:30 as well. 

Thanks!

Kate

Greetings again,

I'm sure this is a long shot, but is anyone leaving campus Friday after the morning sessions? I've booked a ride to the airport at 1:30 to catch a 3:30 flight and was curious if anyone else was flying out around that time. Let me know!

Tyler Imfeld

(513) 295-1231

Hi all,

Looking to share a ride from the airport to the conference on Thursday afternoon?  I arrive at 2:36pm.  Email me if you're interested: danner.ray@gmail.com.

ray

Anyone taking a super early flight out on Sunday (~630 am)?  Thinking a 430 AM pickup would be the best. Let me know if you are interested.

-Dan

Hi, I am riding to Tulsa International Airport Sunday at 7:00 AM. If you are going that way and would like to join, send me an email to pajarologo@ufl.edu, call/txt to ###-###-####

Oscar Gonzalez 

Edited by Chris Merkord
removed phone number for security