Ornithology Exchange (brought to you by the Ornithological Council)

Ambientis: interdisciplinary journal of the environment

Fern Davies

Dear Friends:

Do you do research? Do you do research with your undergraduate or graduate students? Are you looking for an appropriate venue for publishing your work, including student research?

If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, then please consider A M B I ℮ N T i S.

The editorial committee of A M B I ℮ N T i S invites you to submit your research article for the second volume of A M B I ℮ N T i S An interdisciplinary journal of the environment.

Established in 2012, A M B I ℮ N T i S, An interdisciplinary journal of the environment, is an international, open access, peer-reviewed electronic journal addressing diverse aspects of environmental science and ecology that maintains high scientific standards across a diversity of fields.

A M B I ℮ N T i S publishes original papers, short communications and review papers on ecology, and environmental and related disciplines, including chemistry, physics and biology. The journal covers (but is not limited to) research on environmental pollution, ecotoxicology, chemical and biological remediation, biomass and biogeochemistry, aquaculture, ethology, environmental pollution, reproduction, taxonomy, etc. Research on related topics such as microbiology, biochemistry, genetics of animals and plants, growth, immunology, physiology, and in general on aspects of chemistry and physics related to ecology also are within the context of the journal and are welcomed.

Editorial committee members include Dr Fred Schaffner, Dr María Cotto, Dr María F Barberena, Dr Francisco Márquez and Dr Adrinel Vazquez.

Instructions for Authors are available at: http://ambientis.ut.pr/

Please submit your manuscript on or before October 15th in MS-Word format (.doc or .docx) as an e-mail attachment to: journal.ambientis@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Ambientis (Online)
ISSN 2164-6759
Ambientis (Print)
ISSN 2164-6740
Ambientis (CD-ROM)
ISSN 2164-6767
_________________________________________________________________________________

Fred C Schaffner PhD
Catedrático
Universidad del Turabo
PO Box 3030, (Carr 189, Km 3.3)
Gurabo, PR 00778-3030
(787) 743-7979 ext 4255
http://www.suagm.edu/utdoctoral/doct_env_sc.html
There is no such thing as "enough" time in the field (God).
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Archived