Jump to content
Ornithology Exchange

Recommended Posts

If you have obtained Global Entry status and you are DRIVING into Canada, you will need your Global Entry card if you want to take advantage of the expedited immigration lines for Global Entry Travelers.


It is not clear if this includes travelers taking their cars onto the car ferries but it probably does, so be sure to have your Global Entry card with you. 


Anyone traveling from the U.S. to Canada by air or vehicle must have a valid passport. The old days when you could drive to Canada with no more than your U.S. driver's license are long gone. Plus of course you need the passport to get back into the U.S.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this