Ornithology Exchange (brought to you by the Ornithological Council)

Abstract submission for Estes Park (Sept 2014) now CLOSED

Fern Davies

SUBMIT HERE:

https://www.birdmeetings.org/aoucossco2014/start_process.asp

SUBMISSION OVERVIEW

The abstract submission deadline is 23:59 pm on 30 May 2014 (any time zone, wherever you are). In order for scheduling to be completed in a timely manner, all Internet and mailed submissions must be received by this date. (Mailed submissions must be sent in advance so they are received, not postmarked, by this date.) Stated guidelines and procedures must be followed exactly; if not, your paper will not be accepted. Abstracts can be submitted via the Internet. This method of submission is highly preferred.

If you are not able to submit your abstract by this method, please contact Lynda West at 254-776-3550, or via e-mail at lyndaw@sgmeet.com.

PREVIEWING ABSTRACTS
When you submit your abstract, you will receive a confirmation and will be given a login and password for making necessary corrections. Please check your abstract for errors after you submit.

AUTHOR NOTIFICATION
Presenting authors will receive electronic confirmation when the abstract and registration are received and will receive confirmation in this same manner when the abstract is accepted and assigned. Accepted abstracts will be posted on the website after the scientific program schedule has been determined. If confirmation and notifica¬tion by electronic means are not possible, please indicate an alternate method of notification when you submit your abstract.

AUDIO-VISUAL EQUIPMENT
Each session room will be equipped with a screen, LCD projector, computer, sound system, timer and laser pointer. All presentations will be preloaded into the computer by the A/V staff for the session room. The A/V staff member will provide you full instructions on using the presentation system.

IMPORTANT NOTES
Submission via the conference web site is recommended and highly preferred.
Payment of the abstract submission fee and full registration fee is required, plus the completed form must accompany each abstract (Abstracts will not be considered unless the presenting author has registered for the meeting and paid the full registration fee.)
Abstracts will not be accepted by fax or e-mail.
Do not mail in any abstracts or registration materials if you submit electronically!
Abstracts must adhere to the guidelines on this website.
Duplicate submissions will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $60.00.
It may be necessary to accept for poster presentation some abstracts submitted for oral presentation, and, likewise, abstracts submitted for poster presentation may be accepted as oral presentations.
The submission deadline is 23:59 pm on 30 May 2014 (any time zone, wherever you are).

• 1 month later...

I also didn't know we had to register for the meeting for our abstract to get accepted. I was waiting to see if I got accepted before registering since the conference will be a big financial commitment. Does this mean that I won't be considered? I guess it is too late if I paid now?

Archived