Think about it:
- no more professional - student mentorships
- no more research grants
- no more journals devoted to ornithology
- no more terrific meetings where you see the friends of decades and find research collaborators
- no more assistance with permit and animal welfare problems
- no more Guidelines to the Use of Wild Birds in Research
- no more advocacy for scientific ornithology - you will be at the complete mercy of the regulatory agencies with no one to speak for you!
Please support your scientific societies by renewing your memberships today.
Ornithology Exchange is a benefit of membership in the scientific societies that support OE in that full access to the site is limited to members of the supporting societies, but we couldn't exist without their support. If you value OE, please help your scientific societies to support OE by renewing your membership today.
And for those of you who are not society members but would like to be (and gain full access to OE), click HERE.