Migration route and stopovers: Do we really know the patterns? A recent paper in Waterbirds details information on migration, and maybe it is more idiosyncratic than we thought.
The Association of Field Ornithologists Alexander F. Skutch Award for Excellence in Neotropical Ornithology is awarded periodically to a deserving ornithologist nominated by peers and selected by the Skutch Medal committee of the AFO. This year the award was presented to James W. Wiley.
By Ellen PaulThe Ornithological Council is pleased to call for proposals for the 2014 round of grants to be made under the OC Small Grants Program.
El Consejo Ornitologíco se complace en la convocatoria de propuestas para el 2014 ronda de subvenciones que se harán en el marco del Programa de Pequeñas Subvenciones del OC.
News & Announcements
- David Starr Jordan Prize For Innovative Contributions To The Study Of Evolution, Ecology, Population And Organismal Biology, DUE SEPT 15 Today, 08:03 AM
- Journal of Raptor Research Volume 48 (3) available online 20 August 2014
- Advanced Fieldcourse in Ecology and Conservation in China 18 August 2014
- course: Spatial Ecology, Geospatial Analysis and Remote Sensing for Conservation 13 August 2014
- Request for Nightingale Reed-warbler Population Viability Analysis 08 August 2014
- Introducing Journal Map 07 August 2014
- YRARF Banding Workshop 2014 07 August 2014
- Franklin's gull sites close to meeting
- one way ride to meeting
- For people in need of special transportation to Estes Park
- Silent Auction
- Early registration rates for AOU-COS-SCO 2014 Annual Meeting expire 7/15
- 5,326 Total Posts
- 2,481 Total Members
- oscargv Newest Member
- 554 Most Online