By Philip C StoufferWaterfront or mountain view? Why do Marbled Murrelets choose to nest where they do? A recent paper by Blake A. Barbaree and coauthors is highlighted by the editor of The Condor: Ornithological Applications.
By Mark HauberWichity witchity witchity: the song of the Common Yellowthroat carries a record of evolutionary change. A recent paper by Rachel T. Bolus is highlighted by the editor of The Auk: Ornithological Advances.
For decades, the USGS Bird Banding Lab has issued fee-free permits and free bands. Could this be about to change?
News & Announcements
- Sevilleta Field Station summer ecology courses Yesterday, 03:11 PM
- North American Banding Council Certification Opportunity Yesterday, 09:35 AM
- Common Yellowthroat song varies across geographic regions and among subspecies 14 April 2014
- Endangered Marbled Murrelets build both tree and ground nests 14 April 2014
- Editor's Choice, Ornitologia Neotropical: Feeding Behavior, Bird Visitation, and Seed Dispersal in Guarea macrophylla and Trichilia quadrijuga 14 April 2014
- Care and Management of Captive Raptors Workshop, October 7-10, 2014 13 April 2014
- Summer Computational Institute @ SESYNC 12 April 2014
- Data Mining Training (Hands-On, $35), San Diego, April 25th 12 April 2014
- Ecology and Conservation of Migratory Birds 11 April 2014
- Hierarchical models for abundance, Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, 16-18 June 2014 09 April 2014
- 4,772 Total Posts
- 2,255 Total Members
- kzummo11 Newest Member
- 554 Most Online