By Ornithological Council
February is the time to file your permit applications. Field season is right around the corner!
By Ellen Paul
THE MARCH FOR SCIENCE CHAMPIONS PUBLICLY FUNDED AND PUBLICLY COMMUNICATED SCIENCE AS A PILLAR OF HUMAN FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY. WE UNITE AS A DIVERSE, NONPARTISAN GROUP TO CALL FOR SCIENCE THAT UPHOLDS THE COMMON GOOD, AND FOR POLITICAL LEADERS AND POLICYMAKERS TO ENACT EVIDENCE-BASED POLICIES IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST.
What is the Ornithological Council and why should you support it?
The Ornithological Council is a great resource for ornithologists. We help researchers navigate the permit maze, address animal welfare concerns, publish the peer-reviewed Guidelines to the Use of Wild Birds in Research. The Ornithological Council is the voice of scientific ornithology. Learn more here!
News & Announcements
- Conservation Teaching and Learning Studio: "Evidence, evidence, evidence! Developing and assessing critical thinking in your students Today, 08:02 AM
- Bird Monitoring and Banding Workshops Yesterday, 04:47 PM
- Tropical Ornithology Field Course Yesterday, 07:44 AM
- Catalina Island Genomics Workshops Aug 11-23 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
- Chan Robbins 1918 - 2017 21 March 2017
- Journal of Raptor Research Volume 51 (1) available online 20 March 2017
- Four ornithology seminars at Eagle Hill Institute, Maine, 2017 17 March 2017
- 9,832 Total Posts
- 4,014 Total Members
- slerman Newest Member
- 560 Most Online