Migration route and stopovers: Do we really know the patterns? A recent paper in Waterbirds details information on migration, and maybe it is more idiosyncratic than we thought.
The Association of Field Ornithologists Alexander F. Skutch Award for Excellence in Neotropical Ornithology is awarded periodically to a deserving ornithologist nominated by peers and selected by the Skutch Medal committee of the AFO. This year the award was presented to James W. Wiley.
By Ellen PaulThe Ornithological Council is pleased to call for proposals for the 2014 round of grants to be made under the OC Small Grants Program.
El Consejo Ornitologíco se complace en la convocatoria de propuestas para el 2014 ronda de subvenciones que se harán en el marco del Programa de Pequeñas Subvenciones del OC.
News & Announcements
- Earthwatch call for RFPs Yesterday, 12:19 PM
- Canopy Access Field Course Announcement Yesterday, 12:09 PM
- 2014 Google Scholar metrics for bird journals 11 September 2014
- New Tropical Field Station Available 10 September 2014
- News from Movebank, the online database for animal movement (September 2014) 10 September 2014
- Rainforest Biodiversity Group - Small Grant Program deadline Sep. 30 09 September 2014
- Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Grants - Due November 20, 2014 09 September 2014
- Closing Banquet Tickets
- Accommodation available at YMCA
- Franklin's gull sites close to meeting
- one way ride to meeting
- For people in need of special transportation to Estes Park
- Zoobiquity, Washington
- National Workshop on Large Landscape Conservation, Oct. 23-24, Washington, D.C.
- Meeting: 38th Waterbird Society and XIII CECAM Joint Meeting
- Meeting:9th International Association of Landscape Ecology World Congress: Crossing Scales, Crossing Borders: Global Approaches to Complex Challenges
- 5,437 Total Posts
- 2,496 Total Members
- apachomski Newest Member
- 554 Most Online